Thursday, August 19, 2010

What sites can I find cars for sale?

check out ebay also auto trader and yahoo motors + loot happy huntingWhat sites can I find cars for sale?
recycler.comWhat sites can I find cars for sale?
ebay.com


Some advice from someone who bought 3 cars on ebay. I only bought cars that were under warranty so if there was something wrong with it I could get it fixed. I read all of the feedback to the person's website and found out who was a good seller and who was not. I called the dealer with the vin number and checked to make sure it was still under warranty and that I could still get an extended warranty if it was expiring soon. I did a check of the vin number (small fee ebay can put you in touch) to make sure it wasn't flooded or some other problem in the insurance history. I checked the kelly blue book to make sure I was getting a good buy.
It's kinda tricky: http://www.cars.com
www.autotrader.com
www.ebay.com make sure it is U.S.A
EDMUND.COM
www.ebay.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment