Thursday, August 19, 2010

E MAIL shows me cars for sale at seized cars for sale @ yahoo.com. How can I buy them? I don't know how.

These cars are very inexpensive and I want to buy several.E MAIL shows me cars for sale at seized cars for sale @ yahoo.com. How can I buy them? I don't know how.
Ever heard of the saying ';There's no such thing as a free lunch';? Anyone who has cheap cars knows that there are major problems with them (no title, etc.), they can never be driven on public roads (for whatever reason), or (for companies selling ';lists of repossed cars in your area';) they'll sell you a $20 list of what's public knowledge and, thus, is priced accordingly. The only cheap cars are the ones not worth buying.





My background: I'm not a dealer, but I'm 35 and have owned 28 cars and 8 motorcycles. (I've slowed down in recent years.) I have friends who have owned over 30 cars. I've seen and owned the worst cars out there....beware of anyone charging for a ';list';.E MAIL shows me cars for sale at seized cars for sale @ yahoo.com. How can I buy them? I don't know how.
Did it say ';as low as';?





The price they show you is the starting bid at their auction. You will NEVER buy one for $150. unless it's a stripped piece of crap.





Usually, those auctions are full of people bidding up the price sometimes higher than they should be, because they really have no idea how much ANY car is worth.





(been there, done that)
  • skin
  • purple makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment