Sunday, August 22, 2010

Does anyone in the MI area have a cheap car for sale?

Hello, my name is Nick and I live in Cadillac, MI. I was hoping to find someone who also lives in Mihcigan and has a cheap, good running vehicle for sale. I'm looking to spend 500-700 so if there's anybody out there that can help me out that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.Does anyone in the MI area have a cheap car for sale?
hi nick go to craigslist.com you can buy anything ypu wantDoes anyone in the MI area have a cheap car for sale?
Hi Nick. I have one for you. 1993 buick Skylark with some miles. It just came in on trade. I think I can get a quick deal approved for you for about $700. E-mail me or better yet call me at the dealership 989-846-4511 ext.308
Try going to a car auction in your area. Some of them have cars for as low as $500 or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment