Monday, August 16, 2010

Repo cars for sale? Where can I find repo cars for sale?

Hey all,


As the title says I'm looking for repo cars for sale in NJ. I getting so many email about that, but I do not think I can trust them.


Did anyone purchase repo cars?


I do not wanna spend much money on it, I know that I can find repo cars for sale in cheap prices.


Pls Advice.


TiffRepo cars for sale? Where can I find repo cars for sale?
Hey Tiff,


I had them same problems before I purchased my first repo car, but now I know where you can find the best repo cars for sale in cheap prices too. (I've used it a few times).


http://carauctioninc.info is the only site that gives you all that you need and the cheapest prices ever. Here you can find repo cars for sale all over the states.


You can find some more information here: http://ezinearticles.com/?Repo-Cars-For-Sale---Why-Buying-One-Might-Just-Be-the-Best-Deal-You-Will-Ever-Get%26amp;id=2119026Repo cars for sale? Where can I find repo cars for sale?
I used http://carauctioninc.info and it's a great site... save me a lot of money.

Report Abuse



All repos go to auction, a dealer buys them from the auction and resells them. Just because it's a repo doesn't make it any better of a deal, the cars still sells for wholesale at the auction and the dealer marks up for their profit. As far as the ultimate buyer is concerned, it's the same as a trade in or any other auction car for that matter.
Check with a company that does repos in your area they can tell you where the auction is that they take their cars to. That may not e the only auction that handles them in your area but it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment