Thursday, August 19, 2010

Used cars for sale in Cincinnati, OH from a private owner.?

I'm buying my first car and need to know where I could find a decent car for under $1000 from a private owner. I've alredy looked on sites like autotrader, craigslist, kbb, and cars.com. If you know of anybody that meets these requirements, please let me know ASAP. Thanks!Used cars for sale in Cincinnati, OH from a private owner.?
Save your money. It is REALLY hard to get a good used car for under $5000. REALLY hard. You'll end up paying for so much repair that you'll see that you could've saved your money and put toward a downpayment on a certified used car or a new one.Used cars for sale in Cincinnati, OH from a private owner.?
you can also go to ebay, set search filter for less than 1000, and sort on nearest first

No comments:

Post a Comment