Sunday, August 22, 2010

What's the best way to sell a car. Also, some sites that are free to post your car for sale?

What's the best way to sell a car (Statistically or through personal experience). Also where are some websites that I would be able to sell my car on for free. I just realized that autotrader and some other sites, there is a fee to post your car online for sale. Thank y'all for all the help. I greatly appreciate it. Save me for my debt, help me sell my car! lol.What's the best way to sell a car. Also, some sites that are free to post your car for sale?
Craigslist.org is free to post for sale ads in many large cities. Selling on your own can be a pain and time consuming but can get you a lot more than a trade-in price. Could be worth a couple thousand dollars. I've sold several cars of mine on my own and usually only had to wait a couple to 3 weeks at the most. Beware of goofballs and crooks that may want to joyride your car or steal it....go along on test drives and have family or neighbors know where you are. And don't accept anything for payment other than cash or cashiers check that can be immediately verified before turning over the title. State on the bill of sale paperwork that there is no guarantee and sale is final. Sign and date all copies with the exact time and have the buyer do so too in case they get parking tickets or an accident. Keep the license plates and transfer them to another car or scrap yourself.What's the best way to sell a car. Also, some sites that are free to post your car for sale?
ebaymotors.com


Classified Adds


carmax.com
Presentation, clean the car top to bottom, outside and in. Don't forget the door jams, under the hood and trunk. Are there any problems that need to be fixed? Insure all fluids are topped off and the belts are in good condition.


Look at eh NADA, loan value and market value to see if you have the car priced right.

No comments:

Post a Comment