Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can anyone help placing my car for sale?

I am trying to sell my 2002 Hyundai Elantra. I am asking $2700. I have placed ads in craig's list and the auto trader.Can anyone help placing my car for sale?
Try to get ahold of the local radio station in your area and see if they have anything that can help you out. Your local newspaper, or if you live close/in a big city, you could put a small ad out for a few days in the paper. Printing off flyers and posting them in laundro mats as well as libraries and grocery stores that have bulletins works well too.Can anyone help placing my car for sale?
Have you gone to a dealer to see what they would give you? I would try that.
You can also ask around at your work and in your neighborhood as well and see if anyone is looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment