Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is there any free sites where I could put my car for sale?

I'm trying to put on sale my 1997 Eagle Talon car on sale.Is there any free sites where I could put my car for sale?
yes,


www.craigslist.com, then click on your city, or the city closest to you if you are in a small town. click post, your are in





or


www.postaroo.com, once again click you city, hit post, you have practically sold your car.Is there any free sites where I could put my car for sale?
craigslist is ok but not cool looking. I like autobound.com it is also free and much easier.

Report Abuse



try http://www.craigslist.org/
Do a search for free car advertisements and you should find plenty of places to post your car thats what I did for the horses I have for sale.
  • skin
  • purple makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment