Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can anyone recomend a website/newspaper I can advertise my car for sale for free?

I have spent out about 拢200 in advertising so far and still havent been able to sell my car!





Can anyone recomend a free place to advertise it?Can anyone recomend a website/newspaper I can advertise my car for sale for free?
try and sell it on www.craigslist.comCan anyone recomend a website/newspaper I can advertise my car for sale for free?
I dont know if you get this newspaper but try the advertiser paper and im pretty sure u must get the free ads paper down there so try those.I have no idea for a website adress but u cud go onto ask.com website and ask can u give me a website where i will be able to advertise my car for free.im sure that will help you,i always go to that website when im struggling with something.
yes.





Put a for sale sign on it and drive it around!
In your area there should possibly be a paper call free ads try them





Otherwise put it up as a raffle prize.
Try Pistonheads.com or Trade-it

No comments:

Post a Comment