Sunday, August 22, 2010

Where can I find As is warranty document samples for a car for sale?

A friend of mine has a car for sale..He needs to find sample documents for the buyers so the buyer will accept responsibility and so on..Where can I find one which is for from seller to buyer?Where can I find As is warranty document samples for a car for sale?
I'm not sure where to buy them, but all he has to do is type out one that says '; I Joe Blow, do hereby sell ';AS IS';, my 1998 Studebaker Lark, VIN#555555555555555555, Lic.#555555, to Moe Shmoe, for the sum of Fifty Clams, on this 18th day of July,2007.


Signed and dated by both parties, with one copy going to each party, it's as legal as any store bought document.


GeorgeWhere can I find As is warranty document samples for a car for sale?
Your friend can sale this car as is by writing that on a double signed reciept.No contracts needed.
AS-IS means NO warrenty.........if it has 100,000 miles, its automatic, can just write as-is anywhere...title, bill of sale........

No comments:

Post a Comment