Thursday, August 19, 2010

Any cars for sale?

I'm looking for a car or truck with good miles, and runs well...looking for something under $2k...within the Boston North area...Any cars for sale?
Good luck. I don't think you'll find much in that price range. I usually recommend used police cars to people looking for cheap cars. You can them all over the place. Do a search for P71 on ebay and see what I mean.





They are usually high mileage, but well maintained.





Good luck-





JohnAny cars for sale?
1984 Chevy Corvette. Sparkle white, with a black top. low miles.


10,000 $ worth 16,000. No rust, no damage.


has red side glow and purple license plate glow.


Needs a home. no room in garage. Runs nice.


You should know your electrical systems though. Some idiot hooked everything up wacky style and there are alot of un necessary cables everywhere. It's got alot of aftermarket parts on it. But not enough to ruin it.


Good collector car for someone who wants an easy project.
I have a ford taurus, had only one yr.....I'd be glad to sell it for like 1500.......theres one problem though.......I live in the south :-(





Man
go to www.ebay motors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment