Sunday, August 22, 2010

When advertising a car for sale how do I blank out the vehicle registration mark from the photos?

Before placing an advert on the internet ebay etc?When advertising a car for sale how do I blank out the vehicle registration mark from the photos?
Photoshop or any good photo editing program will allow that.When advertising a car for sale how do I blank out the vehicle registration mark from the photos?
You need photoshop software. If you don't have it, just tape up the license plates on the car itself before taking the photos.
If you don't have a computer, use white out on the photo and submit it. The white out will block the license plate number.
Use a photo editing program (Photoshop, paint, etc) to just remove it or to insert a white box over it.





I did mine in Microsoft Paint when I posted my pics on the net
cardboard, a playing card, sticky note, duct tape or photoshop are my suggestions
  • skin
  • purple makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment