Thursday, July 8, 2010

Any one know where I can find cars for sale under $2000 and that will run?

I need a manual transmission car under $2000 that will run. I've tried ebay, autotrader, craigslist... please list if you have a car for sale that meets my requirements and also if you know of any sites.Any one know where I can find cars for sale under $2000 and that will run?
If you have the cash to purchase this car, hit the used car managers of dealers near you, you are the holy grail of buyers--one who is actually looking for a manual transmission, these are generally just dead as far as wholesale goes and somewhat hard to retail. tell them you want to buy it with a drive first. I know I let sales persons put together used car buyers and new car trade-ins to help consummate more sales. I couldn't have been the only one that practiced it.Any one know where I can find cars for sale under $2000 and that will run?
Try posting a Wanted ad on your local craigslist page.


I found the exact truck I was looking for this way.


(mid 80s 6.9 F350) plus it came with quad cab! Even better!





I also like the suggestion that you go talk to your preferred dealership used car manager. IF they do not have what you need, they will bend over backward to bring in business.
Auctions and repo sites are your best option given your budget. Assuming you're looking for a short-term car, pick one that hasn't done too much road time yet and it's engine / carb is in relatively good condition. Insist on inspecting the car yourself and take it for a test drive.
go to any police auction or city GSA , or federal auction








why u want a manual..they crap


they constintely need clutch adjustments
One of my fav sites is KiJiJi.ca if u live in canada..

No comments:

Post a Comment