Saturday, July 10, 2010

What are some websites to search for used cars for sale?

Looking for cars from the 80's and 90's for saleWhat are some websites to search for used cars for sale?
I look on Ebay...autotrader.com is good too.What are some websites to search for used cars for sale?
Hi


You can find thousands of different auction and repo cars really cheap at http://www.carauctions.co.nr
Hi There,


Whenever I am looking for anything I go directly to Ebay. I've found it to be a melting pot for the world, but mostly the USA. Not only do I get educated and find alternatives; I get answers to my questions by searching. Recently a friend found a boyfriend on Craigs list as well as her apartment.


That's my two cents worth.
carsoup.com
if u live like in the tri-state area gary barbarra is a real good place. if not go to a pre-owned lot. they got cars like that r 3 yrs old that dont have many miles on them
http://www.motors.ebay.com/





__o0 %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;My trade mark

No comments:

Post a Comment