Saturday, July 10, 2010

Website that list local seized or reposessed cars for sale ?

I am looking to buy a good car for cheap what they call a steal I have tried many sites and paid for them buy they all turn out to be scams as usual. Please anybody had good experience with any of these sites let me know what the website is. Or how to find those cars. I hear people say that I have to call banks and see if they have any.Website that list local seized or reposessed cars for sale ?
Never buy a repossessed car. I've repossessed many and never found one in good condition. If people are irresponsible or unable to pay they can't afford to maintain the car. Many people just beat on it as they know they'll lose it anyway.Website that list local seized or reposessed cars for sale ?
Hi


well you can also get really good cheap cars from auctions , you will find thousands of different auction and repo cars of all kinds of models really cheap at http://www.carauctiondeals.com


Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment