Thursday, July 8, 2010

Where can I find listings of used cars for sale?

I am seeking online listings for used Cadillac vehicles.


I have used eBay, Autotrader, KBB, and Cars.com. Are there other sites? Thanks!Where can I find listings of used cars for sale?
http://www.carsdirect.com/used_cars/sear鈥?/a>





this site also gives many great tips on how to ensure the car your looking at is a good one to buyWhere can I find listings of used cars for sale?
Carsoup.com is good, but not available nationwide.
i dont know if this will help but try tradinpost.com
I'm not trying to sell anything. Try craigslist.com. In many areas it has replaced the local newspaper as the main source for people wanting to sell personal used cars.





If you want to see what your local used car dealers have, do a Google search for: used cars + the name of your town.





Good luck!
  • skin
  • colorsilk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment