Friday, July 16, 2010

Anyone know where the best place on the web is to search for older cars for sale? I'm talking like 70's.

deft google it! It gives you so many options! good luck!Anyone know where the best place on the web is to search for older cars for sale? I'm talking like 70's.
Hemmings.comAnyone know where the best place on the web is to search for older cars for sale? I'm talking like 70's.
oldcars.com
Are looking for restored classics or project cars?


Here's a link to restored cars:http://www.classiccar.com/





Here's a link to project cars:http://www.restorablecars.net/





Either way you an check to see what's available.
My wife and I have a '71 GMC P/u that is the apple of our eyes! Carla has researched this truck beyond my embarassment for her gain of knowledge, and my having to ask her questions! Please feel free to email her at obstinatelystubborn@gmail.com , ... she knows more about old car and truck sites than anyone I know!


Eddy

No comments:

Post a Comment