Saturday, July 10, 2010

Know of any used cars for sale?

I have been looking to buy a car this entire summer and have yet to make the move! I would like a reliable car with as low mileage as possible...preferably a 4 cylinder engine as it will get better gas mileage. The appearance of it is not very important to me at all! However, the catch is that I only have a budget of around $3000. Yeah, I know that it is very low! I will take anything I can get so give me EVERYTHING that you know of! I don't care how far away you live either. Thanks!Know of any used cars for sale?
autotrader.com !!!!!Know of any used cars for sale?
first of all you dont look at mileage you check for what shape ones in and you shop for prices for what car your wanting i payed 1300 for my ford 6 yrs a go it has over 300,000 miles stil driving just fine if you know about what you like then type intoi search box


how to check used car


follow check list to look for problem signs


know what cars you like type year/model problems


can read about what others have to say about that car
I don't have a car for sale myself but there are lots of places to look for one. Here's more about it:


http://www.leaseguide.com/Articles/cheap鈥?/a>





.
  • skin
  • colorsilk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment