Saturday, July 10, 2010

What site can I go to that will let me look at cars for sale in my area??

I've tried ebay but they don't have anything in my area (Welch, West Virginia) I'm looking to buy a 1992-1994 Ford Tempo and am prepared to make a $400 down-payment. Can someone help me out please???What site can I go to that will let me look at cars for sale in my area??
try going to yahoo autos.....your local newspaper may have a website and have a seperate page for cars.....i know mine does..... you can even try google....or just call a dealership near/around you....or just look in the newspaper.....





I did a search....i did it a yahoo autos....i did within 75 miles....the closest is like 60 miles away...heres the web address anyway....


http://autos.yahoo.com/usedcars/search.h鈥?/a>What site can I go to that will let me look at cars for sale in my area??
Yes! Go to www.autotrader.com just enter the year and other info of the car you want and it will search in your area.
The most popular site for finding any kind of local item such as cars (or anything else for that matter) is craigslist.com





-Good Luck:)
Hello i live in new york but try these sites an let me know what you find.........1)www.intalautomall.com2)ww鈥? GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SEARCH
A what? I won't recommend that car.


Try autotrader.com


Autoextra.com


Cars.com
I don't know if it will bring up cars in your area but try carsoup.com it big here in NY
try kbb.com
autotrader.com is prolly the best site to go to and yahoo also has a search engine for autos..
Try searching www.autotrader.com, if you cant find it there they dont have one in your area. A backup to that website would also be your local recycler newspaper. www.recycler.com
autotrader.com

No comments:

Post a Comment