Friday, July 16, 2010

Can anyone tell me of a parking lot or street in the San Jose area that usually has cars for sale by owner?

I am looking for a used car and have looked online and at Wheels and Deals and other similar Car Lots as well as in the news paper. I used the see certain parking lots where there were always at least 2-5 cars for sale by the owner. I am not seeing hardly any cars on the street anywhere that are for sale. Am I just looking in the wrong places. Please if you know of a street or parking lot that always has a car or two for sale, let me know!! ThanksCan anyone tell me of a parking lot or street in the San Jose area that usually has cars for sale by owner?
Ohlone College in Fremont which is about 30 minutes NorthEast of San Jose runs a lot for owner used vehicles for sale. It is on Mission Blvd.

No comments:

Post a Comment