Thursday, July 8, 2010

Can anyone help me locate these kinds of cars for sale?

I'm looking for VW Beetle aka ';Slugbug'; (perferably green)


and a Hearse (perferably from the 80s). I'm looking in Washington area. Thanks.Can anyone help me locate these kinds of cars for sale?
Have you tried craigslist for the bug, as for the hearse maybe a junkyard.Can anyone help me locate these kinds of cars for sale?
Nope not me.
For the VW, you could try the local junk yard cause that's where all the VW end up.





For the hearse, you could try the local cemetary.
CRAIGSLIST IS REAL GOOD SO IS EBAY BUT REMEMBER TO TELL IT TO LOOK IN YOUR AREA ONLY PS.WACH OUT FOR CARS THAT ARE DAMIGED FROM THE FLOUDS IN NEWORLEANS THEY ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE
TRY THE AUTOTRADER OR ANY OF THEIR OTHER PUBLICATIONS AS WELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment