Saturday, July 10, 2010

What is the best portal for listing cars for sale in India. is it Carwale.com?

I want to sell car. i have been searching portal for listing my cars. I came across Carwale.com. This site seems very exhaustive and look great!! i asked few questions with the experts listed there and got good answers. Than i saw your ad for ask a question, so i thought that why not take advice from your about the site Carwale.com!! Kindly provide me with a scencire advice on the portal.What is the best portal for listing cars for sale in India. is it Carwale.com?
Well... www.carwale.com looks cool but www.e-bay.com is cooler, but it depends in your decision if you're in e-bay or not.What is the best portal for listing cars for sale in India. is it Carwale.com?
I think u must go for ebay.in

No comments:

Post a Comment