Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm looking for classic cars for sale, in particular a 1968 Camaro Z28?

Local to cecil county, maryland. I'm looking for a restored 1968 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, 5-speed on the floor for sale. Or for that matter any classic chevrolet ';muscle'; cars for sale.I'm looking for classic cars for sale, in particular a 1968 Camaro Z28?
You said Chevy and muscle car in the same sentence.I don't see the connection.I'm looking for classic cars for sale, in particular a 1968 Camaro Z28?
Hemmings Motor News, or ebay.
68 is an excellent choice. It has most of 67's bugs worked out and they still didn't make a boatload of them like they did in 69 and they had those cool little Chevy bowtie side marker lights...





The only problem with your request is the five-speed; There was no such animal. Of course you could throw a five-speed in one, it just wouldn't be restored to factory specs.
Good Luck! In 1968 they only built 7,200 of them. Not sure how many are still around. I had a 68 convertable SS that I sold for 30k and today is worth about 50K.





Maybe you should look for a 1969 Z28 they built 20,000 of those. Still a rare find.
Try searching on CarSoup.com
really...
A good site to look on would be Collectorcartraderonline.com (Cctol.com) or ebay would be my other choice

No comments:

Post a Comment